Monday, August 24, 2009

Guest Post #2 - David Smith


Hey, Sales Guy at David Smith,

Never mind that you ignored us and many others while you were busy fixing your skate board on the counter as we helplessly milled around your furniture store. Side bar comment: What the Hell? You are in your 30's
and still skateboarding - grow-up.

But to add insult to injury as we schlepped our chairs and cushions up to the counter to purchase you asked me if I could move my car so your surfer dude friends could roll their stalled VW van down the hill. How about ringing up the fucking sale first?

Oh yeah, I do find it endearing that some people I know address me as "Dude" but NOT YOU. Today I'm just an angry, middle-aged bitch, trying to buy a couple of teak chairs on sale. After you fix your skateboard take yourself to the top of Queen Anne Hill and boogey on down. No, you don't need a helmet, the damage is already done.

Cowabunga,
Riff

No comments:

Post a Comment